- Volunteers should be Transgender patients who have used the emergency room (ER)
- Volunteers will be asked to share their stories in a private interview
- ER experiences can be good or bad
- Interviews will be less than an hour
- Volunteers should be 18 or over
- For more information or to sign up, please call or text Kate Stewart at 501-952-0562 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Small tokens of appreciation will be provided to volunteers
We’re searching for volunteers to help us learn how transgender people can receive the best possible health care in the emergency room.